Job Location : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Experience : Intern & Fresher
Roles and responsibilities :
- Provide guidance with process design.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work with Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, QA Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impacting projects.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Ready to work on RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.
- Knowledge in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net.
- Knowledge with Agile development methodology.
- Knowledge with Databases (SQL or NoSQL) often preferred.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritize the most critical tasks and projects.
Perks and Benefits:
- 5 days working
- Flexible schedule
- Friday Fun activities
- Learning and Growth Opportunities